”Fairwinds” Fairline Carrera
An opportunity to own a Great British Classic! This tried & tested Family cruiser has the Fairline pedigree & space for up to 6 people with a mis-ship cabin which is great for the kids! Her condition is very much commensurate with the age and has fortunately has not suffered at the hands of the D.I.Y specialist! Presently occupying a fully serviced Harbourside pontoon mooring that may be available at the discretion of the Harbourmaster. Her twin Volvo inboard petrol engines will give you access to the River Avon east & west as well as Cardiff Bay. More photos will follow in due course. In the meantime we are taking appointments to view. Similar vessel would be the Reflection 23!
Length –25′ (7.62m)
Beam -9’6″ (2.90m)
Draught – 2’9” (0.84m)
Twin Volvo Penta AQ171 petrol engines
Works carried out Feb 2020:
• Removed, stripped, cleaned starboard engine carburettors and fitted inline fuel filters to both engines
• Checked both engine fuel sediment filters
• Fitted new starter motor to starboard engine
• Removed upper covers off of port engine carburettors for inspection
• Non return valves were fitted to both engine fuel lines
• New alternator belts were fitted to both engines
Previous history available well before these dates also!
White GRP Hull, anodised aluminium and PVC upper rubbing strake, white GRP superstructure fitted with a brand new (June 2021) canopy. She also features a swim platform with boarding ladder for additional access and fender storage.
Stepping into the cockpit which is furnished with white PVC seating with yellow & navy accents it really is spacious & practical. The bench seating converts into a double berth or the option for a table is present. Access to the engine is gained via the cockpit sole.
- Twin throttle
- x1 Garmin GPS and Chartplotter
Stepping into the saloon the Galley is situated to port and the heads to starboard. Continuing forward the ”V” berth seating can seat six and also converts into another double berth. There is also storage situated within the seating. Another double berth is also located under the mid level cockpit, along with hanging storage. All new carpets & painted timber throughout.
- Freeview TV with combi DVD player
- Drinks Cabinet
- Hanging Closet
- Twin Burner Hob with Grill
- Washbasin – Hot & Cold
- Storage Space
- Original Fairline Crockery